BlackOps Badger

SJ Shotgun Shootout interest?

We talked to a guy today at the range that was saying that it was getting closed down soon. To be honest, I don't know why it already hasn't been. Garbage all over the place. The shotgun range was a sea of empty shells. People have no respect. A group down from us was letting their trash blow all over the place. Boxes, target, plastic bags. It's the exact reason why we can't have anything nice. And I'll admit, I was getting a little pissed at some of the shit I was seeing. No regard for anyone else. Another person was trying to clear a jammed shotgun with the muzzle pointed towards us. People shooting rifles that they shouldn't be shooting there without so much as a "Hey, do you guys have ears? We're going hot." I was appalled. These are the people that give all of us gun owners a bad name. I think the three of us, and one other guy were the only ones with any regard for each other. Also, we were the only ones out there that seemed to be concerned with picking up our own shells. Filled up a five gallon bucket with our shells. It really does make one lose a little faith in some guns owners.