Sign in to follow this  
mikeyboyeee

Looking to car pool from East Brunswick area to rally on 8th

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• I dont get the "unrestricted " part.  He should know that they are not restricted.  Maybe a few yrs ago if you worked for an armored car service but I believe that no longer applies.  I could be wrong...
    • An NJSP Trooper pulled me over a few weeks ago. My setup is I carry at about 3:30 IWB under a shirt and almost always wear cargo pants. My wallet lives in my left side thigh pocket and my IFAK is in my right side thigh pocket. I have a folding knife clipped on my right front pocket, spare mag in a neomag clipped to left side front pocket and a flashlight in a pocket designed for a cellphone at the left front of my pants (forward of the regular front pocket). When he got to the passenger side window he was already starting his routine so I interrupted him and told him that I had a carry permit and was currently armed. He stopped his spiel and asked where it was. I told him holstered on right hip. His response - OK no problem.  Then he wanted my DL & insurance. He asked me where they were. I told him left side thigh pocket for the DL and insurance was in the glove box. He said keep my hands on the wheel while he moved to the driver's side window. Then he asked me to get my DL. I'm not sure why he moved to the nearer window. I gave him my DL then he wanted the insurance so I got that from the glove box. He went back to his car to run them. He was just about at his car when he came back and asked to see my PCH. I showed him and he said I was lucky to have an unrestricted one. He handed it back and went back to his car. Quite quickly he came back and told me I was getting a warning for my speed. In parting he thanked me for the way I handled myself during the stop, but did not elaborate. I deliberately keep my wallet in my left side thigh pocket so it is nowhere near my gun for situations just like this. I think his parting comment was related to that as I didn't have to furkle around near my gun for anything during the stop.
    • N.J. Attorney General Platkin Responds to Racial Bias Allegations on Permits to Carry   By John Petrolino | 11:31 AM | May 09, 2024   The lil weenie replied days later:  Platkin’s office did respond to my request for comment on May 8, 2024. Platkin’s office offered the following insight on the situation: https://bearingarms.com/john-petrolino/2024/05/09/nj-attorney-general-platkin-responds-to-racial-bias-allegations-on-permits-to-carry-n1224835?utm_source=badaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=00ea90fbf351bbfd29c96affd26f2dca49954a466ec9e3e8139f308bd8a1cb93
    • It's been a while......any new Stops to discuss....Good or Bad.....let's hear'em.
    • Armed owner of Omaha jewelry store shuts down theft attempt after break-in (yahoo.com)