e80hydro

Aderall and violent video games caused this

It seems like your not playing with a full deck.

A full deck as in what?

Are you hinting that I'm mentally unfit?

You can conclude that from a few posts?

Now that I look back at my posts, I see I worded a few things wrong. I posted from my phone with the few minutes I have in between projects.

If you are going to use the posts I made on this thread to determine how you think of me, please refrain from reading my posts.

I'm an honest person, and feel I have nothing to hide.

While living in Las Vegas, I was recruited into Las vegas's Metro police department. Between interacting with the LEO I shot with at the range, and on a more personal level, I got the push to start the academy. I went through all of the oral and written exams, mental health screenings, home inspections... Don't you think that with the countless hours I spent hanging out with everyone, they would of deemed me kooky?

I'm often praised for my mature attitude, and level headed thinking.

I'm sorry my posts came off any way other than those.

If you will continue to insult me, and make statements like " this guy Should Now own guns" please block all and any posts of mine.

I'm here for the same reason as you, to be part if a community of fellow firearms lovers....

I was really hoping that people of an offensive nature poised to make rude comments wouldn't be able to find this place....

A full deck as in what?

Are you hinting that I'm mentally unfit?

You can conclude that from a few posts?

Now that I look back at my posts, I see I worded a few things wrong. I posted from my phone with the few minutes I have in between projects.

If you are going to use the posts I made on this thread to determine how you think of me, please refrain from reading my posts.

I'm an honest person, and feel I have nothing to hide.

While living in Las Vegas, I was recruited into Las vegas's Metro police department. Between interacting with the LEO I shot with at the range, and on a more personal level, I got the push to start the academy. I went through all of the oral and written exams, mental health screenings, home inspections... Don't you think that with the countless hours I spent hanging out with everyone, they would of deemed me kooky?

I'm often praised for my mature attitude, and level headed thinking.

I'm sorry my posts came off any way other than those.

If you will continue to insult me, and make statements like " this guy Should Now own guns" please block all and any posts of mine.

I'm here for the same reason as you, to be part if a community of fellow firearms lovers....

I was really hoping that people of an offensive nature poised to make rude comments wouldn't be able to find this place....

As I'm sure you've already guessed by now,offering perhaps a bit too much information and detail on what amounts to a public forum will inevitably illicit some responses that may be inflammatory,inappropriate,and at times just plain mean. You have nothing to prove or justify to anyone.

As I'm sure you've already guessed by now,offering perhaps a bit too much information and detail on what amounts to a public forum will inevitably illicit some responses that may be inflammatory,inappropriate,and at times just plain mean. You have nothing to prove or justify to anyone.

I see this now, thank you for welcomed input.

I have to remind myself somehow that there are still people out there that have nothing positive to bring to the table in a discussion.

I was really only trying to address the system that pumps kids nowadays full of medication to cover up a problem that could be easily addressed in a simple manner......

Got a hyper kid....? Give him a ball and a bike and tell him to go play.

Someone can't pay attention...?

Find something or a delivery method that's sparks and keeps interest...

Now days drs just write scripts and reap the rewards... That is all.

I was really only trying to address the system that pumps kids nowadays full of medication to cover up a problem that could be easily addressed in a simple manner......

So your pumped full of medication to cover up underlying problems? Is that what your telling us?

So your pumped full of medication to cover up underlying problems? Is that what your telling us?

........ If your referring to the underlying problem being a short attention span and bookwork induced boredom.... Yes

Pumped full.... No.., like I said, I take the smallest prescribed dose they offer..

In school I knew kids that took 5 times as much as I did. They were pumped full....

I'm referring to the younger kids, the kids on four or five different medications to treat one small problem... That problem may be pain from an injury... Now they get 100 percocets and vicodans a month... 50 muscle relaxers, blood pressure medicine to counteract the effects of a stimulant, Xanax to help calm them when the painkillers wind them up... The list goes on and on....

Or the kind that once yelled at their parents that they hate them... Back in the day that warranted a smack across the face... Today that kid gets pumped full of psychotropic medicine...

I guess all the people that argued that big pharma is bad rather attack me for trying to shed light on the situation....

I really hate where humanity is going.... Everyone is out to attack someone else,

I guess all the people that argued that big pharma is bad rather attack me for trying to shed light on the situation....

I really hate where humanity is going.... Everyone is out to attack someone else,

Hey bro, don't worry... you don't have to prove anything to anyone on this forum. While the vast majority of the folks on this forum are pretty cool and respectful people, we unfortunately have a few that are uneducated, crass and just plain ignorant individuals. Don't let jerkoff's like that get to you. I applaud you for having the courage to come out and share your story on here. Don't lose your faith in humanity.

Hey bro, don't worry... you don't have to prove anything to anyone on this forum. While the vast majority of the folks on this forum are pretty cool and respectful people, we unfortunately have a few that are uneducated, crass and just plain ignorant individuals. Don't let jerkoff's like that get to you. I applaud you for having the courage to come out and share your story on here. Don't lose your faith in humanity.

Thank you. I really appreciate your support.

The sad part is, the older generation doesn't understand doesn't realize what's going on.

They prescribe Ritalin and adderall for the slightest things.

A child throws a tantrum... Medicate

If a child cries because he's upset.... Medicate for depression

If a child can't sit still and has enough energy to power a steam boat.... Medicate.

Most can bat a blind eye to it and deem it mentally unstable and problematic...

When in reality, if you grew up in my generation, you would mostly likely be prescribed the same medication you demonize....