Njgunowner

If you haven't seen this, it's pretty good

I posted the same thing last week--it's also posted a few other times in various threads.

I almost think it should be made a sticky--it's by far the best presentation on the subject matter, and is smartphone friendly.

This was the presentation that finally got my wife to understand the nonsense and fabrications about assault weapons.

If only more people who are uneducated about what constitutes an "assault weapon" would actually take the time to view it, instead of simply being afraid of "scary looking guns", they'd actually be shocked--I know a few that I've shown it to were.

I've started a new challenge to anyone opposed to "assault weapons", because I'm perfectly willing to listen to their argument, so long as they're willing to listen to mine:

Explain in detail, exactly what defines an "assault weapon", without using the words "military style", "weapon of war", or any other of the media buzzwords being driven into peoples' heads. Then explain, using tangible facts and statistics, how your explanation of the definition, and what a ban would truly mean in terms of gun violence.

Explain in detail, what defines a "high capacity magazine", and using facts and tangible statistics, how you've arrived at that definition. Explain using the same method what a restriction on that arbitrary number would mean in terms of gun violence.

In typical fashion, most of the die-hard antis that I've posed this challenge to simply resort to responding with "yeah, but still, you don't NEED something like that".