Ray Ray

Greatest speech, EVER

after thinking about this all night, this just shows the power of education. like he said the population has been dumbed down. this is how you assert power over them. keep them ignorant and in the dark and they cant rise against you because they don't know any better. never stop questioning those in power never let them breathe. the only stupid question is the one not asked.

Agree, education is a game changer a transformer...Most of my freinds that are Anti-Gun, have no clue about the facts, or history.

I just saw him on Fox and Friends..."I am not a democrat, I am not a Republican...if there was a party called the Logical Party that is where I would be...."

Good interview...he was on Hannity last night too. He said a lot of folks are writing him to run for office. I don't know his position on everything, but I like what I hear from a philosophical standpoint.

Dr. Ben Carson is truely an amazing individual. Loved his book gifted hands, just an amazing demonstration of the American dream and how to achieve it, as he emphasized in the speach. Hands outs only hurt, we need to hold people accountable and responsible for their prosperity.

He also lives what he says. He has hepled hundreds of children and many times performs complex surgeries free of charge to help children.