http://www.armslist.com/posts/1053439/nj-ammo-for-sale---22lr-bulk-ammunition

This is just one of the many great deals I've been looking at on here. Others include:

-S&W M&P Sport for $1500

-Used Glocks for $800+

-WASR 10 with limited edition canted sights for $1200

-1k rounds of 5.56 for the soul of your firstborn

Get on this stuff quick, guys!

*Disclaimer: Free market, etc. etc. I get it. I'm not buying this crap, and neither should you.

I look for good deals but I dont mind paying more if its something I want.

I compare the current market to gold and silver.

For the longest time, gold was $400 and silver $5. I dont think we'll ever see those prices again.

Gun prices have already come down off their highs but I think the $650 ARs are a thing of the past.

With the exception of something like the FN Five-Seven, the only place I truely saw hangun pricing getting silly was Gunbroker, and I say that way mostly because those selling there had stock on-hand where so many online and brick and mortar retailers were wiped out with hardly anything left in the distributors warehouses at the height. In talking to a couple contacts at the two biggest distributors, at best they were needing to increase dealer cost on handguns $30-40.

I stopped in Jim Flynn's just the other day and while busy as can be, he still had pretty good selection and pricing comparable to December 3, my last time in. The only things I saw ridiculously overpriced were consignments.