Albanian

Is the Albanian SKS Jersey legal?

I want an Albanian SKS and as far as I am aware it is Jersey legal, however often on the GunBroker.com auctions sellers say, "No sales in Ca,Nj,Ma,Ny,Ct or anywhere else these guns are prohibited."

Is this because they don't want the hassle of selling to NJ or because the Albanian SKS is illegal here?

I'd really like an Albanian SKS because well... I am Albanian haha and now that I have my FID card I can get one.

All SKS's are legal in NJ if they retain their fixed magazine.

The gun broker guy does not want to deal with AWB states that is all.

Do you think I could explain that it is Jersey Legal? I guess I could try but it is up to the seller.

Yup I collect all varients of the SKS.

This one was in storeage for a very long time, check ou how much cosmo was in the receiver when I got it.

Albycleaning010.jpg

Here's an old picture I use as a screen saver of a few, I have several more.

Albycleaning023.jpg

Wow that was loaded with Cosmo haha did you remove it yourself?

Nice collection btw, it seems it isn't hard to find a Albanian SKS (when you include online) however finding one with a good stock and matching parts it kinda hard.

Sure did, takes a few hours and It's good to have a untrasonic for the smaller parts.

I have never found a really good SKS locally except for Sarco, if anything you are pretty much limited to Chinese and

Yugo 59/66's. Check out Allans Armory and sign up for instant updates of new old stock and you may get lucky.

http://www.allans-armory.com/aa.php

And you can also join up and Surviviors SKS, and post in the Want to buy section, that site has some hard core collectors. Just make sure to make your 1st post in the new members introduction section before going to the classifieds.

Sure did, takes a few hours and It's good to have a untrasonic for the smaller parts.

I have never found a really good SKS locally except for Sarco, if anything you are pretty much limited to Chinese and

Yugo 59/66's. Check out Allans Armory and sign up for instant updates of new old stock and you may get lucky.

http://www.allans-armory.com/aa.php

And you can also join up and Surviviors SKS, and post in the Want to buy section, that site has some hard core collectors. Just make sure to make your 1st post in the new members introduction section before going to the classifieds.

I hate you..i want that L1A1 they have listed now dangit