Sign in to follow this  
Dev

AR15 223/556 Magazines Available ..for now

[ANY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ALTERNATIVES TO CTD?]

quietly been picking up magazines for my two AR15s over the past two days

cheaperthandirt has been finally putting out inventory. limited me to 2 mags per order for a few variations, but last round (this a.m. i bought five), i was able to pick up bushmaster 10 round AR15 223/556 magazines in a single order.

yesterday, when i made a few orders, the stock went to zero again, so there's not much inventory left, IMO

i'm hearing this more and more. to be honest, i started buying online many months ago, figuring NJ wasn't going to wait long to make ammo and part ordering online difficult or impossible/illegal. i've spent a good amount on shipping on a lot of sites i use for online ordering...

schedule of work and family make paying premium shipping sort of worth it..knowing it's better to have ample stockpile.

appreciate if folks could indicate what sites they use if any which are fairest while having adequate inventory as well.

i'm hearing this more and more. to be honest, i started buying online many months ago, figuring NJ wasn't going to wait long to make ammo and part ordering online difficult or impossible/illegal. i've spent a good amount on shipping on a lot of sites i use for online ordering...

schedule of work and family make paying premium shipping sort of worth it..knowing it's better to have ample stockpile.

appreciate if folks could indicate what sites they use if any which are fairest while having adequate inventory as well.

Midway was selling 10 rd stoner mags for $13.99 and they ship next business day. I order from them all the time and they are reliable. BCM does not have any mags in stock, but I ordered a rail system and some other parts from them on Sat, order shipped today despite their site saying 2-3 week backlog. BTW the rail system and parts I ordered were due to an order placed with Midwest Industries for the same product that did not ship for over a month. Their communication was terrible and I cancelled the order. Got the same exact products for less $ through BCM, and they shipped next business day.

not sure if anyone tried this place before, but i came across http://www.buymymags.com/AR_15_10_rd_black_p/ar15-10rd.htm

buymymags.com i couldn't believe they had AR15 10 rounders in stock, but ordered some today. figured can't hurt giving it a try.

been hearing so much, and seeing so much, how CTDirt is blowing up their prices that i'm not buying from them anymore. hopefully somebody dealt with this site before and can give me a heads up if i'm getting ripped off (not price wise ($20 per AR15 10 round mag), but quality/customer service.