Candide

Cabelas Restricted Shipping on Primers to NJ.

This was touched on once but does anyone know why they are restricting primer sales to NJ?

http://www.cabelas.c...48065&WTz_l=CQO

Thats the restrictions for CCI primers

No idea, but in the past cabelas technical support has been helpful. I had a situation where they ahd a 3 pack of 10 round 10/22 mags they wouldn't sell to NJ because someone had tagged it as having a capacity of 30 rounds. It took a few days to resolve, but I actually was able to call get it escalated enough to get an explanation and escalated again to get it fixed.

Any update on this?

I tried talking to a higher up but nothing. Called twice so I could get different operators. They were not helpful. Its in their system as restricted so they won't ship them to me.

I was able to get 5k from Midway who shipped to me with no problems.

I tried talking to a higher up but nothing. Called twice so I could get different operators. They were not helpful. Its in their system as restricted so they won't ship them to me.

I was able to get 5k from Midway who shipped to me with no problems.

Thanks, appreciate the effort. I would just hate to find primers or powder at Cabelas and then not be able to order it. Oh well!