maintenanceguy

NRA membership and flood of junk email

Also try to think if you gave any places your email.. Recently CVS asked for my email to add to my rewards card and not thinking I just gave it then the following day I literally had 30 junk mails from them. Teach me to give real emails to people who don't need it.

The NRA just called me AGAIN. They called my house everyday since last Tuesday. Today was the third time I answered the phone in that timeframe. Instead of telling them right away to stop calling me I listened to what they had to say. "Your rights are under attack like never before and now the UN is back to take your guns away, they are also interested in putting restrictions on the type of ammunition you are allowed to buy." No wonder everyone is running around buying grossly overpriced ammo. The NRA is basically telling you to buy it now while you still can. I see no hope for the price of ammo to return to "normal" levels anytime soon and I fell the NRA is a big part of the reason why. They talk about the government spreading fear...... I think my money is much better spent on NJ2AS, atleast they are trying to help us out here in NJ. When I told the caller how difficult it is to get a CCW here he said "Oh thats a shame, but the NRA can help you if you make a donation." Sorry if I don't hold my breath.

I haven't got any junk from the NRA, but I joined through their life of duty program, not the standard membership. Maybe they choose to let those who serve to go without being spammed.

The NAGR(National Association for Gun Rights) on the other hand... 3+ emails per day from people I've never heard of about how I need to donate money to them.