SJG

2nd Amendment Motorcycle Rally and Ride

Anyone interested in some free rider training? In addition to my other hobbies,

I am in training to be a Lee Parks TCARC Instructor. To reach that goal, I need to give some demonstrations to people of the TCARC course material.

I will offer the training to anyone who wants to listen. You can sit in on the whole thing, or just a section, or just the area you are interested in.

Topics to be covered:

Throttle Control

Fear

Concentration

Right Attitude

Vision

Line Selection

Body Positioning

Suspension

Optional topics that may be covered are:

Traction

Steering

Low Speed Uturns

Riding Two Up

Suspension Setup

Ergonomics

Chassis tuning

This is the actual course material from the ARC course, which normally costs $325+

TO BE CLEAR:

I am NOT an instructor yet

There will NOT be any riding portion

There will NOT be any charge

I will be presenting the actual course material, and all I ask is for honest feedback and your signature for whatever modules you sit through.

You will learn something and it is FREE!

Feel free to contact me off list or respond to this thread.

Demonstrations to be held at your location, Branchburg, NJ or Jersey CIty

I've logged 973 miles since march 22nd.....

And now I'm stuck in the dentist office while its beautiful outside.......

Millsan1- that's a bit far for me, but let me know a date and if the weathers good I'll try and ride up there

Nice mileage. 600 since Friday for me. On my way to 5,000 in a month, see my signature for why.

I'd be happy to come down by you, if you could get one or two guys who would be willing to sit through it.

Nice mileage. 600 since Friday for me. On my way to 5,000 in a month, see my signature for why.

I'd be happy to come down by you, if you could get one or two guys who would be willing to sit through it.

You must ride something comfortable :)

I added 175 more on yesterday in the course of 2hours.

Hopefully we can find a few people interested out this way. I'll talk to a few people and see if they are interested.

The course material seems very good, not just your usual mantra. I'm very familiar with moto and have spent the last 15 years on two wheels..... But I know for a fact I would still learn something in the class.

One quick question, being that your not a certified teacher yet.... This class wouldn't count as a motorcycle course right? Wondering if it would knock a little off of my insurance premium.?

No, not the class I will give, since I am not certified, but if you ever take this class, with the range exercises, it does count towards points and insurance.

Yeah, I ride the Concours 14 in my avy. As a matter of fact, that pic is from the training class.

Two weeks from now, I have a 2200 mile weekend. OOOOOFFFAAAA

If you want to ride HALF as well, yes. As well, no.

I can live with that. LOL. Surprisingly the big pig handles quite well at low speeds, the boxer keeps the CG very low. I'm sure I just have a lot of bad habits to work through. Watching the video I posted, the cops head is on a swivel and keeps his body upright. Then I imagine keeping the RPM up and feathering the clutch. Or dragging the rear brake maybe?