Johnk-NJ

Where are all the pmags?

Magpul most have been pumping these things out as fast as they can for a fairly long time now. I read they only produce black now to make as many as they can. Where are they all? I never see any for sale or get any hint that people are receiving back orders.

Sad to say that it will be 30 or 20 rounders. Both of which are not available for us. We would need someone to convert them to 15 rounders so that we can actually get them.

Options are to send them directly to a FFL in NJ that can convert them or Ty at MidwestPX. Another option is to send them to a friend or relative in a state with no restriction and have it converted to 15 rounders.

The CO "Airdrop" is by Magpul's own admission is only a small percentage of the units produced.

I made a thread like this a few weeks ago.

I frequent other forums and very few people are getting mags so I dont think anyone is stockpiling.

My friend in PA has 4 black 30 rounders waiting for me so I can convert them. I just called her and they have a date code of February 2013. I bought them off a guy from another forum. So obviously somebody can get a few at least.

Sad to say that it will be 30 or 20 rounders. Both of which are not available for us. We would need someone to convert them to 15 rounders so that we can actually get them.

Options are to send them directly to a FFL in NJ that can convert them or Ty at MidwestPX. Another option is to send them to a friend or relative in a state with no restriction and have it converted to 15 rounders.

There are plenty of them for decent prices on other forums. I bought a windowed 5 pack nib and had the person ship them directly to Midwestpx to do the compliance.

Price was more than what midwest retails them at but definitely cheaper than they are going for on this forum used.