Pizza Bob

625PC Located - It Could Be Yours

I know there have been people on here professing to look for a 625 revolver variant. Today while browsing at a couple local (NJ) gun stores, I ran across one in their inventory. This was at Cheyenne Mountain Outfitters (691 U.S. 130 Trenton, NJ 08691 - 609 - 570-8430). PC = Performance Center. This is a new gun with the "clown" grips (red, white &

blue laminate). The PC 625 has a 4" barrel, smooth trigger, partial underlug and short cylinder.

A PC action tune and chamfered cylinder. The price was not too bad either - $970.

I am not affiliated with this store, nor do I benefit from any sales made. This is strictly a PSA.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I bought mine used and then dumped a ton of money into it. Anytime you purchase a used competition gun, you have to figure on it needing work - they get shot......a lot.

MSRP is $1049 - it is more about availability. Tough to find and they sell quickly. If you wait for a less expensive one, the price may go up in the meantime and you're back to square one. Or, as above, buy used and you may have that much and more in it before you're done.

Adios,

Pizza Bob