Sign in to follow this  
Frank Rizzo

Remington .22 LR 36 Grain TCS (Viper) Per 100 Rounds - $6.99

what i do, is put a few things in my cart, that i want, but dont purchase until something like this comes up.

as an example, I had 2 boxes of Home Defense Shotgun Ammo just waiting. So my shipping cost came out to 8.95. Which spreads the cost, when you are limited to just 1 box of something.

I bought some of this stuff recently and it jammed in everything i shot it in. Sig 1911-22, Ruger 22/45 Mark III, and it shot ok in my 15-22.  I wouldn't waste my money on this crap. I got some Winchester Super X for 6.49 from Midway today. I hope it shoots better. I have only used mini-mags in all my .22's so now I am trying other ammo and so far there is nothing as good as mini-mags.

Golden bullet does not have a good reputation

The post was for the Viper, not the Olden bullet.  Golden bullet su**s, or at least it used to.  Recently got a box of it, my brother and I shot the stuff in our pistols that mainly like mini mags, jam with cheaper stuff.  Zero issues with the golden bullet.