vmastro87

Who does FID in Jackson?

120 Days and still waiting for my wife's FID plus 3 P2Ps.  Thanks for the mayor's hotline, I sent an email to the chief and followed up with a message to the hotline.  Interesting fact a friend in Toms River in and out in 30 days with a FID and P2P.  Maybe we can get the Toms River chief to move to Jackson.

120 Days and still waiting for my wife's FID plus 3 P2Ps.  Thanks for the mayor's hotline, I sent an email to the chief and followed up with a message to the hotline.  Interesting fact a friend in Toms River in and out in 30 days with a FID and P2P.  Maybe we can get the Toms River chief to move to Jackson.

got my original FID and p2p in toms river in 28 days, unfortunately mastronardy is up for sheriff but that would have been nice lol

When we dropped off my sons paperwork they lady told us 12 weeks. I said to her really it took 6 months for my son to get his FID card last yea. She said they have gotten a lot better and permits and FID card were taking 6-7 weeks a little while back. if they take 12 weeks we will be very happy.