Sign in to follow this  
NJKen

Powder trade, Hodgdon International clays for...

Almost anything else.  I have no idea how I walked out of a store with the wrong powder.  I didnt read it and the guy that got it out of the powder magazine didnt either. 

I load 40 cal, 45 colt, 223, and 308.  If you have anything that you would like to trade that fits any of my loading, post here or send me a PM.

I would also trade for bullet heads, primers, or brass.  Im not looking to make a rediculous trade, my value on this pound of powder is $20.

Ken

I have a partial bottle of Power Pistol that you can have, I don't use it any more. It's a slower powder so you can do full power .40's with an impressive fireball.

I dont remember off hand how much is left but its not a whole lot, this would just be a stopgap for you

I have a partial bottle of Power Pistol that you can have, I don't use it any more. It's a slower powder so you can do full power .40's with an impressive fireball.

I dont remember off hand how much is left but its not a whole lot, this would just be a stopgap for you

If its a half a pound or so its a deal.  That is actually one that I have considered trying in the past.

PM me

Ken