Dargo72

PX4 Storm Full Size or Compact

I'm considering the sub compact for a pocket pistol, I gotta find one in a shop near me to feel the fit and weight in my hand. I am also looking at a few other small 9mm that will easily cc.

I don't see them w/ 15 rd mags, just 13+1.

I'm considering the sub compact for a pocket pistol, I gotta find one in a shop near me to feel the fit and weight in my hand. I am also looking at a few other small 9mm that will easily cc.

I don't see them w/ 15 rd mags, just 13+1.

Forget about pocket carrying a PX4 SC. Its a huge brick of gun for a so called SubCompact. The compact would be easier to conceal. SubCompact of choice for me Glock 26 Gen 4. Night and day difference compared to the PX4 SC.

I was at shore shot today and the had two PX4's there used for sale, a compact $425 and full $525. Don't know if these are a good deal. I held them both and they looked very clean. I could not get passed the manual safety though.

I was at shore shot today and the had two PX4's there used for sale, a compact $425 and full $525. Don't know if these are a good deal. I held them both and they looked very clean. I could not get passed the manual safety though.

The manual safety can easily be converted to decock only, better know as a G model with the installation of low profile levers.

The manual safety can easily be converted to decock only, better know as a G model with the installation of low profile levers.

Cool, I did not know this. I would definitely be more interested in this gun knowing this. Is this an aftermarket fix or do you use Berrata factory parts? Also , is this a do it yourself job or done by a gunsmith? 

Cool, I did not know this. I would definitely be more interested in this gun knowing this. Is this an aftermarket fix or do you use Berrata factory parts? Also , is this a do it yourself job or done by a gunsmith?

Beretta makes the low profile/stealth decocker levers. Easy install. All you need is a small punch. There are videos on YouTube showing how to do the install.

The PX4 is also made in type D & C models. Which both have no decocker/manual safety. The slide on these models is real slick looking.