Sign in to follow this  
blksheep

PSA Deals...Hurry ends tonight...

bought the kit with bcg and lpk when they had their labor day sale, good deal, shipping was alittle slow (almost 2 weeks) but for that kinda deal i didnt mind....

That's the thing about them...with these deals...I don't mind waiting a little bit.  They have awesome deals.  That blem lower with LPK was smoking at $99.

agreed, hoping they are still running these deals around christmas when i SHOULD have my change of address FID and i actually get one.

Deal says expires 12pm 9/13 but is $229.99 the same sale price or was it lower before it expired??

The OP never mentioned the cost.

Wondering if $229.99 is still a good deal.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/featured/moe-black-lower-build-kit-5-56mm-full-auto-profile-bolt-carrier-group-w-charging-handle.html

Wish the stock kit was in FDE. 3 weeks ago it was. Didn't bite then, regret it.

its back!!! same deal as the labor day sale in FDE http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ar-15-05/ar-15-parts-sale/psa-moe-lower-build-kit-flat-dark-earth-w-palmetto-state-armory-5-56-premium-full-auto-bolt-carrier-group.html

Great looking out but I meant just the stock kit... Buffer, tube, spring, stock in FDE. Was $57. It will come back someday.