Sign in to follow this  
FLHX

870 Bullpup stock

I kinda like this idea. I am thinking about finding a cheap 870 and trying this stock. I haven't done to much reading on it yet but will and see how it goes. The install seems to be pretty easy. Has anyone here done this change out? if so please supply details and thoughts!!

http://www.bullpupunlimited.com/features-a-benefits

I found an 870 for $200 and then the stock is $300 that is nowhere near the price of a KSG. Have the KSG's been around? I haven't looked but for the most part they were next to impossible to find at a gun shop, has that changed?

The price of a brand new 870 is $360. I wouldn't do this unless I had a cheap 870 and this would just be a for the hell of it project!! I like my 500 better anyway!!

I have had the opportunity to get a KSG recently at a great price. I was going off the website price of $359.99 and a new 870 would be $360. For about $100 more I could have the KSG. Now if I had an extra 870 laying around, I would definitely consider it.

Even though i have a ksg i might try this on one of my 870 projects

Well if you do watch as it will not work with a vent rib or the 3.5 in. version. I will do one down the road a bit, right now I have to many unfinished projects and other  issues that require all my money!!

It seems I never have both time and money at the same time, it usually seems lately I have had the time but not the money to finish my projects!!

I have had the opportunity to get a KSG recently at a great price. I was going off the website price of $359.99 and a new 870 would be $360. For about $100 more I could have the KSG. Now if I had an extra 870 laying around, I would definitely consider it.

Yes for a $100 difference definately go with the KSG!! I just haven't seen a KSG for under $1200. Did you buy the KSG?