tommyfeds

Do-All Metal Spinner and Silhouette targets $35 on woot.com

http://sport.woot.com/offers/do-all-outdoors-shot-target-3

I dont know why I bought these...... The only place I can shoot them is at 200 yards at Fort Dix........let me rephrase that.............. the only place I can aim at them and miss is Fort Dix at 200 yards. These are not the .22 only targets, they claim they are rated as follows......

RATED FOR:

• Pistol Calibers at a minimum distance of 30 yards
  • .270, .30-.06, etc. at a minimum distance of 100 yards
  • .22-.250, .223, etc. at a minimum distance of 200 yards
  • Soft Nose Lead Bullets Only

Cabela's has the spinner on sale for $60 and I cant find the "Body Shot" silhouette for less then $130 on amazon or natchezss.com so it may be a good deal.

Body Shot instructions.......... http://www.do-alltraps.com/instruction_download/BS300.pdf

The targets are pretty heavy. It looks like I'm headed to Dix in the morning to point some rifles down range in their general direction. If I hear one little "ping" all day I'll giggle like a school girl, he he.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I gotta try these out as well.  Picked up one of each (spinner and body).  We have to set them atleast 200 yards at Ft Dix right?

Not bad considering this is the first time I've attempted to hit anything past 100 yards....and with a Vortex Strike fire! One of those marks is from a .308 the guy next to me was shooting. The rest is .223 & 5.56. Holds up pretty well I think.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk