Sign in to follow this  
Scorpio64

Monmouth County Ammo Suppliers?

I've been out of the game so long all my favorite guns and ammo suppliers have gone under or have done away with ammo sales.  Ah, remember the days when you could walk into the Sports Authority and pick up a case of clays and dove loads for an afternoon of fun.  ANyone remember Bob Kislens in Red Bank, Sportsman Shop in Neptune,  or Arjays in Highlands?

Anyhoo, the most local LGS to me, that I know of, is L&H Woods.  Only been there once and their inventory was sparse.  They also didn't have the ammo I wanted so I couldn't get an idea of their prices.  Very nice people though and they had everything else I needed at reasonable prices. 

On to the question at hand.  Where in Monomout can a sportsman get what he needs?

I'm sure others will have more detailed info but I have been ordering online most of the time. Sometimes dick's sporting goods has deals but I haven't seen any as of late. These are the sites i watch for ammo deals, I'm sure there are others:

www.ammoseek,com

www.gunbot.net

http://www.slickguns.com/category/ammo