Old School

6mm Hagar

I'm going to guess no on this one. The internet barely has anyone willing to sell you a brand new upper, so I'm guessing they aren't littering safes across the nation. 

Reading up on it, if for an AR, I'd probably go with .240 tomahawk myself. Granted you can just buy hornady, but that hasn't worked so well in the past for other single maker cartridges, and it's kind of borked in ar mag length form. First thing I asked myself is why not just neck down 6.8spc to 6mm. Apparently someone had and gave it a name already.  

The other question is where does one shoot it that it makes a difference around here?

I'm going to guess no on this one. The internet barely has anyone willing to sell you a brand new upper, so I'm guessing they aren't littering safes across the nation. 

Reading up on it, if for an AR, I'd probably go with .240 tomahawk myself. Granted you can just buy hornady, but that hasn't worked so well in the past for other single maker cartridges, and it's kind of borked in ar mag length form. First thing I asked myself is why not just neck down 6.8spc to 6mm. Apparently someone had and gave it a name already.  

The other question is where does one shoot it that it makes a difference around here?

I'm looking for a excellent ballistic coefficient I can shoot out of an AR lower.   Wind drift is not my friend.  (read I can't read wind for shit)

I'll be shooting 300 yd this maybe a little over kill but competitive.

And you were correct   6mm WOA (6.8 SPC necked down)

I had to look this one up. Unfamiliar with it but it does sound intriguing in an AR platform. The 6mm bullets can be had from "light" at 55 grs. to custom heavy weights up to 117 grs., which make the 6mm's very versatile providing you are using a twist that can work with most of them. Any 6mm bullet over 105 grs. will have a B.C. of .500 and better. Sounds like a fun project.