tommyfeds

Lower Parts Kit - $29.99

Got mine today! Waiting on my $189 upper from them now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

i got an upper too, just be prepared to wait, my buddy waited a month during their labor day sale. I can imagine Black Friday will be longer.... good thing im not in a rush... lol

i got an upper too, just be prepared to wait, my buddy waited a month during their labor day sale. I can imagine Black Friday will be longer.... good thing im not in a rush... lol

I got the parts kit a LOT quicker then I thought! Picked up a Vortex red dot from them and it took quite sometime as well. Might have been the labor day sale.

Im not in a huge rush. I still need to put out a feeler for a cheap lower. I know I can get something for $50 over the next few days, but I just dont want to deal with shipping and NICS. Hoping to find someone willing to sell private. 

I got the parts kit a LOT quicker then I thought! Picked up a Vortex red dot from them and it took quite sometime as well. Might have been the labor day sale.

Im not in a huge rush. I still need to put out a feeler for a cheap lower. I know I can get something for $50 over the next few days, but I just dont want to deal with shipping and NICS. Hoping to find someone willing to sell private. 

PSA did have the anderson for $50 plus $7 shipping but after transfer and nics youll pay the same as what most FFLs have them for. I got 2 from Tony over at TJ sporting arms (forum vendor), maybe send him a message and see if has any left.

PSA did have the anderson for $50 plus $7 shipping but after transfer and nics youll pay the same as what most FFLs have them for. I got 2 from Tony over at TJ sporting arms (forum vendor), maybe send him a message and see if has any left.

these guys need to post the prices on these so people will buy from them.  If I could get lowers for that price in state I'd buy from them always.  Unless I'm wrong, the prices are not posted when they advertise?

these guys need to post the prices on these so people will buy from them.  If I could get lowers for that price in state I'd buy from them always.  Unless I'm wrong, the prices are not posted when they advertise?

Just PM him and ask the current pricing.... tony normally responds pretty quick. 

I hear you but damn, post the prices and I'll buy....lol

sometimes people get locked into certain sources and web deal, best way to counter that is to say, 'I've got xyz lower at xyz price out the door'....

fking black friday always makes my wife nervous..lol