Sign in to follow this  
ktd1597

Family mad their son shot during robbery

I don't know if this was posted yet, but the family of a would be robber who was holding gun to the head of a clerk is mad a civilian carrying a firearm shot and wounded their kin.  Some people have brass balls as they wander around their own backward world!

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/suspects-family-angry-at-good-samaritan

I try not to read this crap because my blood boils and I want to biotch slap them dumb bastoids. How the fook do people think? Is this how they raise their kids?

Dumb mofos!!!!!!!

Listen sonny, it's ok to rob at gun point because nobody can shoot you unless it's the pole-eece... Now go bring mamma back some smokes and drugs!

Hell, the family should be arrested for just being that fooking stupid! Argh!

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

Thats happend before. The one I like best was a kid takes a shot at a Christmas shopper in Wal_mart parking lot in PA and misses. The cutomer who was an out of state CCW does not miss killing the robber. The "community" demands to know why outsiders can carry firearms and kill a child.

Exactly!!!

Also, lets get the good Samaritan a bigger gun and some shooting lessons so next time he can save the tax payers some money.

I try not to read this crap because my blood boils and I want to biotch slap them dumb bastoids. How the fook do people think? Is this how they raise their kids?

Dumb mofos!!!!!!!

Listen sonny, it's ok to rob at gun point because nobody can shoot you unless it's the pole-eece... Now go bring mamma back some smokes and drugs!

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

Here it is in the making family robbery..

http://americanoverlook.com/parents-use-their-7-children-to-steal-electronics-from-toys-r-us/106610?article=1127

These are the same people that cheat money out of the system's social services 9 ways til Sunday and have gotten better at it each generation.

Years ago I overheard some of these types of trash laughing because they told a state worker the husband up and left so that the mom could collect extra benefits or SSI for the kids or something like that and meanwhile the husband hadn't gone anywhere. And when they noticed my jaw-clenching look of anger at overhearing this they both kind of had this smug look on their faces. They KNOW what they're doing to scam us hardworking citizens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some cultures in our society are SERIOUSLY screwed up and supported by a screwed up system.  These same seriously screwed up cultures act like a cancer infiltrating other productive cultures within the society.  You would think the good would influence the bad in the long run that is not happening.  I blame this reversal on the APATHY of the good cultures.  They stand back knowing that what they are seeing is wrong, but they believe someone else will stand up and point out the issues.  Everyone thinks the other guy is going to do it, but nothing gets done and the cancer grows.  It grows so large that it affects the good people while everyone stands back and does nothing.  

The statements made by this family prove that.  They shouldn't even be given a platform to spew their septic words.  The only reason this story is different than the rest is because it is SO backwardly screwed up that even a person with barely any common sense can see the truth.  Does it have to be such an pathetic story for everyone to wake up from from their apathy?

This will not change without a serious fight to force a correction.  I think it is beginning now.  BTW.....Political Correctness is the best tool of a cancerous society.  Silence the majority with fear of labeling and peer retribution.  Soon enough political correctness grows from peer retribution to REAL criminal/civil actions.