big five

Is a free float rail necessary?

Good idea but I doubt my upper will sell for much.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

that is unfortunately the situation.. you are kind of stuck IMO.. 

like I said.. the gun you have will work fine in the sense that it is not junk... its just when it comes to customizing the gun you are going to find it annoying.. 

If you paid $900 recently, you overpaid, these go for around 600-650. It makes no sense to put another $300 into this weapon. You will not get that money back if you decide to sell it . The only modification that might make sense is the one suggested by High Exposure. It does not make any sense to do any other modifications. Another option is to sell it, take the hit and build or buy what you really want. If you want a threaded barrel and a brake, your initial selection was wrong-just chalk it up to experience and move on.

If you paid $900 recently, you overpaid, these go for around 600-650. It makes no sense to put another $300 into this weapon. You will not get that money back if you decide to sell it . The only modification that might make sense is the one suggested by High Exposure. It does not make any sense to do any other modifications. Another option is to sell it, take the hit and build or buy what you really want. If you want a threaded barrel and a brake, your initial selection was wrong-just chalk it up to experience and move on.

yea I took a hit.. I brought it at bullseye ..but im not going to sell it.. im going ri keep it and learn.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Don't use the price you paid as the benchmark for how you personalize your gun.  If you get it to where YOU like it who cares how much it cost you.  Purdy her up and shoot the hell out of it.  When your barrel goes slap another one in.  It is what it is.