wink-_-wink

NJ Neutering..

I am looking at this http://www.deansgunshop.com/product.palmetto-state-armory-m4-orc-556223-16-30rd-mil-spec-inglorious-306

I am really liking it but  I am have never ordered from out of state before.  I am curious about what it would cost with to get rid of the lug, pin the stock, change the break, and pin the mag... or should I just keep shopping..

You are probably looking at about $55 to pin the stock and break, plus whatever the cost of the break you want which can run from $35-100 depending on the break you want. You can grind off the lug yourself with a dremel. Pin a mag is around $20--but you can buy a 20 round pinned to 15 for around $22 plus shipping.

look at adco for prices and figure it from there.  they charge $25 to remove the bayonet lug and refinish, $35 to pin the stock, and $40 to pin something like a BCM comp which will run $95.  so you are in about $200 plus shipping.  so figure that is the highest you will have to pay (price to change based on comp picked) and shop some NJ dealers to see what they charge.  if its much more than $200 or so, you have your answer.

but for that price, you could easily build the gun yourself.