robs609

PA gun show not selling lowers to NJ residents

On Friday I went to the show in Pheonixville and after carefully scanning the tables. I found the spikes lower I wanted to buy.

I said Ill take it. So the guy starts to grab it and he asks what state im from so I replied NJ. He said ooh i cant sell you this so I asked why. He said "We don't know what your going to do with this you could make a pistol out of it!

So I left the table and went to the only other table selling spikes lowers and tried again. Same explanation. Anyone have a problem with this. I was so bummed. I ended up getting a vltor upper for a great price of $150 .

Because its not like you couldn't make the AR pistol with a lower from NJ. OHHH but I would still need to get a nice small upper for it. Why couldn't the guy just say its the law....

You were right to question them though. A lot of PA dealers have a problem with us Jersey residents because of our laws...

I think your memory is not clear. You bought an NJ compliant AR.

Yep your correct I sure did;)

Good thing they didn't illegally sell me a stripped lower reciever. And its a really good thing that if they had I wouldn't post about it on a public forum...

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!