deerpark

Here comes the snow (yet) again...

It does help if you use engine braking by downshifting as it slows all 4 wheels whereas using your regular brakes puts nearly all the bias on the front. When you lock up the fronts you lose steering too.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

<--that's why I miss having a manual transmission when the weather turns crappy.

It does help if you use engine braking by downshifting as it slows all 4 wheels whereas using your regular brakes puts nearly all the bias on the front. When you lock up the fronts you lose steering too.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

yeah I have a manual in my wrangler, it does give you more control in all weather conditions. I must be doing something correct I still drive the same Jeep ive owned since 1994. All these years and storms later its still turn key and go. Including 4 years of living in New England during college. & countless hours in the woods wheeling hard. Best vehicle I have ever owned hands down. I drive it to Ocean City Jeep Week in MD every summer the past four years also. Never let me down mechanically. I am religious with maintenance though and its no where near stock anymore.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!