Sign in to follow this  
dwamp2006

Tango Down ARC 10/30 mags

It does though, its not like a regular mag where theres a baseplate, that bottom section is hollow as well.

It looks like the top part of the magazine is sealed and self contained.  It would function much like this mag for an FN 5.7.

FN3866100320.jpg?maxwidth=520

It could just have a removable block in it, or the bottom half could be molded with a non removable obstruction. The former would not suffice unter current AG guidelines unless the assembly is altered such that it could not be removed without effectively destroying the magazine, the latter would. 

That's what I'm trying to figure out. It says "internally blocked". From what I've seen online it's still a full hollow body and full size spring. But I'm wondering if the block is in the mold or if it's just a regular block and they would have to be pinned. Was hoping someone here had them or knew more. Guess I'll call and ask them on monday.

So I just spoke to a lady there and told me their mags are not serviceable meaning they are not meant to come apart and the tabs will break if tried rendering it inoperable. She couldn't say for sure if the block is molded into the mag or just a blocker like you can get for the magpul ones. So I guess I should be GTG since you cant take them apart anyway.