Sparks450r

CJRPC questions

Whats up guys I have a couple questions to those who are a part of cjrpc. I am planning on joining this months meeting as my understanding is that it is the last Wednesday of each month, so that would be this Wednesday the 30th. 

One of the main questions that i have is that i do not have my NRA membership card. i joined a month or two ago and they never sent me my card in the mail (or they are still processing it) but i do have my member I.D. that they sent me in the email confirmation. do you think it will be a problem if i don't bring my card with me? because on the paper it says to bring NRA membership card and it is mandatory! 

also as i understand my minimum payment is going to be $540.75 and i have to either write a check or a money order. 

Thanks in advance for the help. i have been putting off joining for a while now and cant wait to be a part of a place like this. 

OP said he has email confirmation and member number..  that should be enough...

I do have the email confirmation that the NRA sent me with myname and  membership number. I just noticed that the Vice president of cjrpc has his email on the paper so i sent him an email just in case