irwing

Israeli Military 556 Ammo by Samson on Sale

Agreed, SG definitely ships to NJ.  I have placed a couple orders from them, no issues. 

they ship SOME things.....the things they dont, are anything having to do with an AR15, even remotely.  you cant buy a stock, sights, grip, LPK, a dust cover, buffer, even nuts/bolts/springs from them if they fit an AR.  screw them, order from somewhere else.

they ship SOME things.....the things they dont, are anything having to do with an AR15, even remotely.  you cant buy a stock, sights, grip, LPK, a dust cover, buffer, even nuts/bolts/springs from them if they fit an AR.  screw them, order from somewhere else.

Agreed. They won't even sell you a front sight tool for an AR.

SG used to have a lot of good ammo deals and combined with their oft promoted free shipping it was a good deal especially on crates. All I ever get from them is ammo, $16 qrts of hoppes and some targets and always with free ship or other promo. but not so much any more. Dont plan on renewing membership in Feb. Yes they are pricks about ar parts but they never gouged their prices like a lot of other vendors did in the panic. For a long time SG was my main ammo sqeeze and delivered to my door was all good. Having said all that they'll prob send me a renewal offer I cant refuse  like last yr i think i made money on renewing lol.

ok, i should have been more specific...  they ship AMMO to NJ.. 

To the OP- thanks.

I ordered the 900 rd lot, paid for it and then did some math...ordering 3 x 300 rds came out $10 cheaper.  Who would've thunk it?

I called up this morning and after a little pushback they made good on the $10 difference.

Moral of the story, order with a calculator in my hand so I know the cost/round.