Sign in to follow this  
The brew guy

West Virginia to go constitutional carry

Governor Tomblin's veto of H.B. 4145 has apparently been overridden. WV will be a constitutional carry state.

Tell me again why we're trying to get rid of justifiable need. We need to refocus our efforts and work toward becoming a truly free state. As more states move toward "Vermont carry" the idea of reciprocity becomes obsolete. Maybe this is how we rejoin the rest of the country.

Governor Tomblin's veto of H.B. 4145 has apparently been overridden. WV will be a constitutional carry state.

Tell me again why we're trying to get rid of justifiable need. We need to refocus our efforts and work toward becoming a truly free state. As more states move toward "Vermont carry" the idea of reciprocity becomes obsolete. Maybe this is how we rejoin the rest of the country.

The PRNJ is NOT WV!

The Glorious People Republik of New Jerseystan is not even part of America!

Just ask all the out-of-staters who had to beg for pardons.

Where's the Full Faith and Credit Clause anyway?

Drivers licenses are accepted across state lines ... why not the RIGHT to KEEP and BEAR ARMS???