Maksim

10% off everything Natchez

On 6/22/2017 at 5:49 PM, Maksim said:

Just got an email, two days only, expiring tomorrow, an extra 10% off everything, including clearance at Natchez Shooting Supplies.

Use this link....

Enter Promo Code PO170622 at checkout.

Natchez has some good prices on their site but usually it’s their shipping that makes me order elsewhere. Thanks for the heads up though, I’ll check it out

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• NJ Gun Forums Web Banner Dec 2020.jpg

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By 0Jeep4
      -1,000 Rds loose.
      Will come with metal ammo can. 
      $800 or B/O 
      Willing to spilt if needed
      (2) 500rds for $400 each. 

First I’ll take it “wins” please PM after commenting. 

Located In Monmouth County
    • By Casual Shooter
      WTS: 45 ACP PMC Bronze 500 Rounds - SOLD
       PMC 45 ACP Bronze 230 Gr. FMJ
      Ten (10) boxes of 50 rounds                       
        $325.00 Cash
      FID and matching DL required. Located in Morris County, Morris Plains area 07950.
       The first to post “I’ll take it” wins the sale followed by PM to confirm.

• By JohnnyB
      I loaded a few hundred 9mm with 5 grains of CFE-Pistol and 115 grain FMJRN heads. I have not had the chance to get to the range yet.
      Does this load sound good, or too small?  I will also be using  some 115 grain plated and wondering if the same powder load would be correct.
      I tried looking all over the Net for info on the CFE-Pistol but most of the info I found was for 124 grain or heavier heads.   Thanks!
    • By Oaktreepeepee
      Does anyone have experience with Jim Flynn’s in glen Gardner nj, I bought a bag of 9mm Ammo for my Glock 19 gen 5 and I was wondering if it’s good Ammo and if it’ll be safe to fire in my Glock. Thank you- TD
    • By this_is_nascar
      Looking to sell the .22lr ammo, pictured below.  I have (3) boxes available.
      Buyer must have a DL and FID with matching name, address, etc.  I'm willing to meet within 10-15 miles or so from Gloucester City, zipcode 08030.
      I'm asking $100 per box.  Price reduced to $75 per box.

The 1st "I'll take it" will get the sale(s).
      Thanks for looking.
      Sale pending.

• 333 rds 40.00 500 rds 60.00 P/U in waretown. First to post I will take gets it. https://imgur.com/a/j1xU8xR
    • Price includes shipping. 
    • Actual experience?  Is that because I remember people driving DeSotos? Even if he made it back to Newark, Hoboken, Jersey City or wherever his apartment was the police would still be looking for him.   Many here on this forum said, "they should have let Aitken go".  Yeah, sure. Imagine the press with, "Police don't do anything with a person who has been reported suicidal". Before I go further I'm a supporter of Constitutional Carry. Many use Aitken's case as a story about someone being abused by the system.  I see him as a whiny little boy that never thought of the consequences of his actions.  He is far from a poster boy.   NJ firearms law sucks. But we have to live by it...until it's repealed.  We are law abiding citizens.  
    • https://gunmagwarehouse.com/blog/glock-rifle-patent/?goal=0_0d355b7f6d-9a0a266475-428940628&mc_cid=9a0a266475&mc_eid=ec44ae8018   looks interesting.