Sign in to follow this  
PK90

1968 Gun Amnesty

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By tripcarl
      Heads up everyone, had my credit card compromised for a large amount of money. I use a separate credit card for all online shopping, and I recently donated money to the NRA and SAF, ordered items from brownells, GCA, and Windham. I have no evidence of how my credit card was compromised, but these vendors are new (less than 10-15 days) to this credit card of mine. This same credit card has been used countless times online and in person, over the last few years with no issues.

I've started the fraud process with card issuer, but I wanted to give a heads up to everyone, that there may be a new problem out there. With all the craziness of the last few weeks to do with firearms and accessories; and that all of these vendors are firearm related; and it seems suspicious.

In no way what so ever, am I Implying these vendors have been compromised as I have no facts, other than my own dilema, and I am not starting finger pointing. just concerned and thought I would share this.

The other suspicious factor is that a package showed up on my doorstep today containing an expensive saltwarter reel, that I did not order from a boating/fishing vendor I have never done business with.
    • You’re absolutely right and I apologize for the mistake. I typed that whole post up between 3-4am. I got to shoot it when I bought it with some ammo the store gave me. I then bought a case of Tula Steel case which I didn’t know was banned at nearly all ranges near me and haven’t shot since. If you saw the rifles condition in person you’d know I had no ill intent. Like I said if people want additional info or pictures of chambers/bolts/ect. I will respond. Made a bunch of previous sales and any of those guys will vouch. PS: To the lurker/member who makes a brand new account “Newbcake” just to anonymously insinuate some bullshit. SMDMF
    • It's not worth the effort. Trust me!
    • I own several H&R topper shotguns in a few different gauges.  None of mine interchange - but I really have no idea about a model 158.  Didn't realize they had 3 digit model numbers. If a shotgun's barrel needs to be extended, I'm not sure how a gun smith would solve that cheaper than purchasing a longer barrel - even for the very hard to find H&R shotguns.  They would need to machine the ID and OD to make a barrel extension that exactly fits the existing barrel, weld the two together, then machine the weld to clean up the joint, and finally blue the joint so you won't see it.  So labor intensive and expensive it's not worth doing unless you have your own shop and can do it yourself. And, if anyone owns an actual shotgun with a barrel that's not long enough, they wouldn't like you posting about their shotgun on the internet for everyone to see.  I recommend you delete the post to protect your acquaintance.