Jump to content
louu

Quinton 3 Gun Sunday March 24th

Recommended Posts

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, March 24th. at Quinton Sportsmans club in Beautiful south Jersey!

This match and all matches at Quinton sportsmans club are open to the public!

Registration on Practiscore https://practiscore.com/quinton-3gun-march-24-2019/register

5 big bad ass stages. Using a new range out back this year with 270 degrees of 3 gun action and excitement, you will pay for the whole seat but you will only use the edge!!!

 

Website  http://www.quinton3gun.com/index.php

Read the rule set its really easy and only takes 5 minuets!!! 

Setup starts at 7am. Registration closes at 8:30 and I will have a new shooters briefing at 8:30. Match announcements at 9 with the match starting after that.

 

$22 for members and $28 for non members. 

 

I think this is the Facebook link https://m.facebook.com/login.php?next=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Fprofile.php%3Fid%3D480685162262667%26tsid%3D0.8144195090284061%26source%3Dtypeahead&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Fprofile.php&_rdr

 

New shooters are welcome to shoot. 

The kitchen will be open as always and will bring you what ever you order

 There are still spots open, just register and we will increase squad size as needed. The match will be capped at 60 shooters.

 

 

Side note for all the out of state shooters, dont be scared of NJ and dont think you wont have fun with 10 rounds in the mag. I make the stages so there is almost no standing reloads, its fun being good at gun handling. This is not a pure hoser match although there is some hoser arrays, this is a very challenging match that is sure to please everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are thinking about getting into 3 gun this year but are a little unsure come out to the match, watch and ask questions. Bring shooting glasses and ear protection. 

Then shoot a steel challenge and uspsa match to get your feet wet and you should be good to go for 3 gun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got a message about steel challenge, I probably should have put this info in here. 

Steel challenge at Quinton is the first Saturday of every month at 8 am. 6 stages, most are official. It's so easy anyone can shoot it, no need to watch first. Just bring all your usual shooting stuff, any non magnum pistol that you have at least 3 mags for preferably 5 and about 200 rounds (or more if you miss a lot) you can miss all you want just keep shooting. It's a fun shoot and no one cares how good or bad you do as long as you have fun. 

USPSA is the second Saturday of the month and is pretty easy to. There is movement so you will need a belt, holster and mag pouches. 

Any questions feel free to ask. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2019 at 8:18 PM, louu said:

Just got a message about steel challenge, I probably should have put this info in here. 

Steel challenge at Quinton is the first Saturday of every month at 8 am. 6 stages, most are official. It's so easy anyone can shoot it, no need to watch first. Just bring all your usual shooting stuff, any non magnum pistol that you have at least 3 mags for preferably 5 and about 200 rounds (or more if you miss a lot) you can miss all you want just keep shooting. It's a fun shoot and no one cares how good or bad you do as long as you have fun. 

USPSA is the second Saturday of the month and is pretty easy to. There is movement so you will need a belt, holster and mag pouches. 

Any questions feel free to ask. 

Safe to assume the steel challenge will be on April 6th?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, badbaj said:

Safe to assume the steel challenge will be on April 6th?

Yup the 6th at Quinton. Where are you from? There is also one on Sunday the 7th at Central jersey rifle and Pistol Club in Jackson. Old Bridge Rifle and Pistol Club usually has 2 every month. There is one just over the commadore Barry Bridge in PA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, louu said:

Yup the 6th at Quinton. Where are you from? There is also one on Sunday the 7th at Central jersey rifle and Pistol Club in Jackson. Old Bridge Rifle and Pistol Club usually has 2 every month. There is one just over the commadore Barry Bridge in PA. 

I live in Blackwood.  Quinton is about 45mins from me.  I shoot steel and USPSA at CJ and OB but taking into consideration the travel and tolls, I am looking for other options too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, badbaj said:

I live in Blackwood.  Quinton is about 45mins from me.  I shoot steel and USPSA at CJ and OB but taking into consideration the travel and tolls, I am looking for other options too

There's uspsa at Quinton to, second Saturday. I hear ya, I go to OB and CJ at least once a month each, it adds up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, louu said:

There's uspsa at Quinton to, second Saturday. I hear ya, I go to OB and CJ at least once a month each, it adds up. 

I saw that and that's why I wanted to start going to Quinton to see the place and maybe become a regular rotation for me. The steel challenge will be the first one I will attend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, badbaj said:

I saw that and that's why I wanted to start going to Quinton to see the place and maybe become a regular rotation for me. The steel challenge will be the first one I will attend.

Awesome hope to see you there. The action matches are on the back ranges. When you pull in go down the long driveway you will see a white building on your left hand side, just before that building is a road on the left, turn left there and follow that road around. You will go up a small hill and see 2 ranges on your right, go past them. Then you will see a huge rifle range right in front of you, when you see that turn right, go straight back to where everyone is parked and find a spot. Sign up will be under one of the roofs. I think 8 or 830 is last call. They usually do setup the night before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, louu said:

Awesome hope to see you there. The action matches are on the back ranges. When you pull in go down the long driveway you will see a white building on your left hand side, just before that building is a road on the left, turn left there and follow that road around. You will go up a small hill and see 2 ranges on your right, go past them. Then you will see a huge rifle range right in front of you, when you see that turn right, go straight back to where everyone is parked and find a spot. Sign up will be under one of the roofs. I think 8 or 830 is last call. They usually do setup the night before. 

Cool! See you then! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • NJGF members in chat (3)



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information