Sign in to follow this  
tbtrout

What do you hunt with?

For bird hunting I have a Stoeger Condor that is the ultimate field gun. It shoots everytime I pull the trigger, It was inexpensive as over unders go and it takes a beating. I mean when I hunt I go through the thorns, briars, trees, rain & snow. I beat the absolute hell out of this gun and for 11 years it has been fantastic. When time comes, I will buy another.

I did not buy it to look cool at a shoot, I bought it to use as a tool. What do you like?

My first gun ever, A harrington and richardson pardner pump action 1 gauge. Its a heavy heavy shotgun. It rusted up very quickly so I used rust remover on it (Ya know what happened?) The bluing came off lol! I re-blued it and it still rusted fast. After a while cleaning off the rust with steel wool faded the blueing. I painted the gun....yeah painted it. : P and suprizingly the finish held up amazing. The only scratches are on the rib. Only the action got some film rust that was wiped away when cleaning. All areas covered with the automobile primer and finish, and clear coat help up great! No rust over duck season!

DSCF1844.jpg

I would never consider this gun a "tool" but it certainly gets used like one!

(Different gun...same marshes)

DSCF2255.jpg

Killin ducks

DSCF2253.jpg

upland bird hunt with beneli montefeltro 20 ga.

duck hunt with rem 1100 12 ga.

goose hunt with mossberg ultimag 835 this model was the first 3-1/2 12 ga.

deer hunt mossberg 500 or thompson scout muzzle loader (preffered)