Sign in to follow this  
oldslabsides

Hello, New Member from Jackson Township

Finally, a forum that deals with the oppressed here in the great Garden State. I've been shooting and collecting for the past 30 years and looking forward to getting involved on this board. I've got a terrible sickness, it's called "COLT". Also an NRA Certified Instructor in 5 diciplines starting to do courses in Central Jersey. Safe shooting boys and girls !

Oldslabsides

djg0770 is correct. My avatar is an actual photo of the marble plaque at the Leonidas Memorial. It is in Thermopylae Greece. Thermopylae means Hot Gates.

It's pronounced Molone Lave. As the story goes: King Leonidas of Sparta and his "300" when confronted by Xerxes of Persia and asked to lay down their weapons, the brave King said "Come and Take Them".

Many use this phrase in the modern sense as it relates to the anti-gun establishment. Welcome to the forum everyone !

MC

djg0770 is correct. My avatar is an actual photo of the marble plaque at the Leonidas Memorial. It is in Thermopylae Greece. Thermopylae means Hot Gates.

It's pronounced Molone Lave. As the story goes: King Leonidas of Sparta and his "300" when confronted by Xerxes of Persia and asked to lay down their weapons, the brave King said "Come and Take Them".

Many use this phrase in the modern sense as it relates to the anti-gun establishment. Welcome to the forum everyone !

MC

It's nice to be right once in a while - even if it's only on the internet...