PUBLIC INVITED TO WELL ARMED WOMAN OPEN HOUSE 2-6-20!
COME HEAR INACKER ON MAG BAN BRIEF & SHOOT WITH HER!
by Black Wire Media Tues. Feb. 4, 2020 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Calling all WOMEN looking to learn more about firearms usage! CNJFO Communications Director & NJ's Ambassador to The DC Project, Theresa Inacker, will be giving a FREE talk at The Well Armed Woman Jersey Shore OC Chapter meeting being held this Thursday 2-6-20 at 6:30pm at Garden State Shooting Center in Lakewood, NJ. Inacker will cover the latest news on ANJRPC's mag ban case, her roles with the Coalition and The DC Project, and how NJ gun law is so UNCONSTITUTIONAL! This FREE lecture OPEN TO THE PUBLIC is for WOMEN ONLY and will be followed by a supervised shooting session WITH INACKER that's available at Ladies Night rates for a shooting lane & ammo! Inacker is bringing her Smith & Wesson M&P .22 to share with everyone, so bring your ear & eye protection (we'll have extras for NEW SHOOTERS)!

NO shooting experience is necessary---NRA Instructors will be in the Range volunteering for TWAW to ensure a fun & SAFE range experience for first-timers & the experienced alike! CNJFO is supplying a "Charlie-the-Perp" target to each female shooter as our gift for attending. We're also giving away a FREE 1-Year membership! To get in on all the fun, you HAVE TO REGISTER HERE: www.cnjfo.com/event-3721776 . Seating is limited, so register only if attending! We hope to see you at the Range Thursday evening!

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

Image may contain: 1 person, text

• Like 1

Ack! I totally missed this the first time it was posted. Glad it was bumped...

I'm not sure if you all recall, but within the last year there were several good pro-2A female speakers who addressed Congress. One was a feisty LEO who in her presentation said bluntly, "I will not comply..." She was the founder of this organization Rosie referenced - "The DC Project". Their model is that they have at least one woman from each state that regularly meets with/lobbies her reps in DC, educating them but also putting a normal, friendly (female) face to gun ownership. This is the kind of thing, I believe, that's imperative to counter the often one-sided argument presented by left-leaning pols and media - who tend to ONLY involve groups like Bloomberg's "Moms Demand Action". Here's a link to the DC Project: https://www.dcproject.info/  - to learn more.

Honestly? If we don't get more women and kids into shooting... I believe the 2A could be effectively gutted in our lifetime. So, if you know any female shooters commutable to Lakewood - I think this would be a very interesting meeting for them to attend. They would also learn more about The Well-Armed Woman (TWAW), which is another really great organization - (I belong to the chapter that meets at Tactical Training Center (TTC) in Flemington). TWAW is one of the (perhaps even "the"?) largest women's shooting groups - they have chapters all over the country, several in NJ, and continue to grow.   

And btw, just an observation... for everyone here who always complains about our 2A orgs not working together...? Well, here's a case where they're working together very harmoniously - CNJFO, The DC Project and TWAW - and perhaps we should be noticing that and applauding it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Ack! I totally missed this the first time it was posted. Glad it was bumped...

I'm not sure if you all recall, but within the last year there were several good pro-2A female speakers who addressed Congress. One was a feisty LEO who in her presentation said bluntly, "I will not comply..." She was the founder of this organization Rosie referenced - "The DC Project". Their model is that they have at least one woman from each state that regularly meets with/lobbies her reps in DC, educating them but also putting a normal, friendly (female) face to gun ownership. This is the kind of thing, I believe, that's imperative to counter the often one-sided argument presented by left-leaning pols and media - who tend to ONLY involve groups like Bloomberg's "Moms Demand Action". Here's a link to the DC Project: https://www.dcproject.info/  - to learn more.

Honestly? If we don't get more women and kids into shooting... I believe the 2A could be effectively gutted in our lifetime. So, if you know any female shooters commutable to Lakewood - I think this would be a very interesting meeting for them to attend. They would also learn more about The Well-Armed Woman (TWAW), which is another really great organization - (I belong to the chapter that meets at Tactical Training Center (TTC) in Flemington). TWAW is one of the (perhaps even "the"?) largest women's shooting groups - they have chapters all over the country, several in NJ, and continue to grow.   

And btw, just an observation... for everyone here who always complains about our 2A orgs not working together...? Well, here's a case where they're working together very harmoniously - CNJFO, The DC Project and TWAW - and perhaps we should be noticing that and applauding it!

@Mrs. Peel Here's the original story, complete with bio for Inacker.  If I could clone her & harness her brains & determination we'd already have carry & 30 round standard capacity mags back!

You are So RIGHT Ann!  I've been saying it for YEARS!  WOMEN & KIDS WILL SAVE THE 2ND AMENDMENT!

My job, as I see it, is to keep my head out of my ass, my ego under control, and get as many women & kids behind the trigger as possible!

Here now the story that becomes the "caption" with a Facebook "share".  ENJOY:

INACKER TO SPEAK AT WOMEN's SHOOTING CLUB!
WELL ARMED WOMAN CHAPTER SEEKS MEMBERS!
by Black Wire Media Sunday Feb. 2, 2020 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Theresa Inacker, Communications Director here at the Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners and the NJ Ambassador of The DC Project, has been invited to speak at the Thursday February 6th meeting of The Well Armed Woman Jersey Shore OC Chapter, held at Garden State Shooting Center (the groups host range) in Lakewood, NJ. The 6:30pm meeting is OPEN TO ANY WOMAN wishing to attend, as this TWAW chapter (one of five in NJ), headed by Chapter Leaders & Heidi Bergmann-Schoch & Jill Dillner, is seeking to expand their membership.

TWAW is the official Host for this dynamic, history-making presentation, as it's the first time TWAW has asked a CNJFO Executive Committee member to speak, and Inacker is thrilled to bring her 2A message to them. Registration for the meeting is FREE and is a MUST! It's limited to the first (13) WOMEN that REGISTER HERE: www.cnjfo.com/event-3721776 . As seating is capped due to prior registration of TWAW chapter members, we ask that only those that CAN attend reserve a seat!

AFTER THE MEETING IS WHEN THE FUN STARTS!

From Chapter co-Leader Heidi Bergmann-Schoch:
"We will not have an organized shoot after the meeting that night HOWEVER we will have some gals on the range and it is usually a slow night. Thursday night is Ladies night, so anyone wishing to shoot can rent a lane inexpensively along with specials on ammo and gun rental." Heidi has also arranged for several certified Instructor-volunteers to be on-hand should someone new to firearms wish to experience a safe & friendly range session oozing with TWAW camaraderie! Please join our Theresa ON THE FIRING LINE to receive a CNJFO "Charlie-the-Perp" target as our gift to you for coming!

BACKGROUND:

Inacker is a 2nd Amendment force of nature, prolific writer on all issues 2A, and is just back from Richmond, Virginia, where she & approx. 50,000 2A Patriots stood-up to the grossly unconstitutional laws proposed by Virginia's Governor Ralph Northam. Her talk will cover a full range of 2A subjects with emphasis on the U.S. Constitution and SCOTUS in particular. She'll explain her volunteer position with CNJFO, and provide info on The DC Project as its' New Jersey Ambassador.

The DC Project is a group of 50 women---one from each state---that marches on Washington every summer pounding on the doors of our elected Representatives & US Senators to inform them that women have the right of self defense and to choose the tools necessary to ensure it. Inacker is currently seeking volunteers to do DC Project style "visits" with NJ Legislators.

Wearing many hats, Inacker is an attorney, Mom, AR-15 sporting rifle owner, target shooter, pheasant hunter, former Editor of the Seton Hall Constitutional Law Journal and has been admitted to the US Supreme Court Bar. As such she's represented us on broadcast TV, at rallies, and speaking engagements throughout NJ. We congratulate TWAW and Theresa for putting this dynamic program together!

4 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Absolutely!

As a side bar, TWAW is very active down here in Charleston as they have a group that has a monthly ladies night at the Summerville Palmetto State Armory indoor range, and it's even promoted by one of the local and popular female radio personalities.  The events are always well attended.

• Informative 1

7 hours ago, Smokin .50 said:

BUMP!  IT'S FREE AND IT'S TONIGHT AND IT'S WHERE THIS GROUP HAS A MONTHLY MEET-UP...

WHY ALL THE LURKING & NO LIKING OR COMMENTARY / QUESTIONS?

~R

A co-worker's daughter has expressed interest; I sent him the link. I don't know if she signed up.

• Like 1