Sign in to follow this  
Chad

Errrrrr sportsmans Guide

I ordered 2 mags for my marlin .22 model 7000 from sportsmansguide.com . Finally got them in and they dont fit!!! I dont know, maybe its me...The description of the mag was , "Dependable performance! This high-capacity 15-rd. Mag fits Marlin

Its a great rifle, one of my favorites. With the mags, I'm not sure if they will fit in any other rifles, I'm assuming not, because the mag well should be the same on my rifle as the other rifles listed.

Tony, I'm planning on sending them out tomorow, and yes, they should pay for shipping too, I'll see where I get. They did send me a return label and return form in the box. I read the fine print on the return form and it says, "all returns incur a $4.95 restocking fee" lmao...I hope they are kidding!! I cant see them doing that for a defective product. Oh well...we'll see what happens I guess.

It just aggrivates me ,... it seems that nothing I buy ever works! Now I have to go thru the hassles.

i could see the restock if you ordered the wrong part, but the description is wrong and not your fault so a full refund should be given, and sportsman guide needs to correct the add by having a bullitien when ordering.

Old Thread Alert!!!

After several e-mails back and forth, Sportsmans guide will not refund me the shipping charges (both ways) for the mags. I assure you, its not the money but the principal.

Oh well, live and learn :roll:

Old Thread Alert!!!

After several e-mails back and forth, Sportsmans guide will not refund me the shipping charges (both ways) for the mags. I assure you, its not the money but the principal.

Oh well, live and learn :roll:

That sucks that they won't do right b/c of their own mistake

Old Thread Alert!!!

Just one more reason I won't buy from them.

The other is that they're quivering in their little pink booties from the MA Attorney General threatening them over selling ammo here... did you know that they won't even ship a set of SCREWDRIVERS to MA because it says "Remington" on them? :roll: