Sign in to follow this  
justin84

Dick's limiting ammo?

I stopped by the Dick's Sporting Goods at the Rockaway mall, only to find that they are limiting customers to 5 boxes of and pistol ammo. Thus voiding the sale price of 11.99 case value. Is this true? I was told this was an order from corporate and not just for that particular store.

Now where am i going to find cheap (for these times) 9mm ammo?

I bought three cases of 223 from the Dick's in Woodbridge a week ago, got the case price three times, and the guy would have sold me as much as I wanted, so either it's a very new policy or not in force in Woodbridge.

(I also just got a 1000 round case of PMC Bronze 223 for $394 delivered from LTD Ammo this week)...

-Melgamatic

I spoke to a CSR on the phone from the lodge of both Manahawkin and Freehold and neither one of them mentioned that. They did say that yuou don't have to purchase 10 boxes anymore to get the case price.

Its at the mall?

Believe it's around the side of Macy's.

If you enter the center, you just have to drive around to get to it. If I am not mistaken it's on the opposite end from the Diamond Exchange, but it's been a while since I was over there.

Dick's is attached to the mall (you can enter the mall from Dick's, although I've never wanted to do that), all the way at the far end of the mall, as far from Rt 1 as you can go.

If you go down Woodbridge Center Drive SE from Rt 1, you can see the mall on your left, and it's the very last part of the mall, probably 3 traffic lights (all of which turn into the mall) down from Rt 1.

(It's not actually Rt 1/9 at this point; Rt 1/9 splits just north of the mall).

The address is:

366 Woodbridge Ctr, Woodbridge, NJ? - (732) 621-8400?

Google map url:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 35963&z=15

-Melgamatic

Rockaway and East Hanover are about equal re: firearms.

When I went to EH on Saturday afternoon, there was a nice gentleman looking at the Rem 597 (I think) on sale and wanted to buy, but no one could sell any firearms. STUPID planning on the Store Mgr's part, IMO.