Sign in to follow this  
Downtownv

I ALMOST feel sorry for them.... But then I snapped out of it and don't!

Police file lawsuit against New Jersey for violating concealed carry rights: ‘Can’t ignore federal laws.’

TRENTON, NJ – Monday, the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association (FLEOA) in conjunction with the New Jersey State Lodge of the Fraternal Order of Police (NJFOP) filed a lawsuit against the State of New Jersey for a violation of the Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act (LEOSA).

That’s a lot of acronyms in one sentence, but stay with me.

The lawsuit specifically names Gurbir Grewal, NJ State Attorney General, and Patrick Callahan, Superintendent of NJ State Police.

If you’re not familiar with LEOSA, it’s an act passed by Congress in 2004 that said qualified active and retired law enforcement officers were allowed under federal law to carry concealed authorized firearms throughout the United States.

The act was expanded twice in 2010 and 2013, indicating continued support for the act in Congress.

The State of New Jersey, FLEOA and NJFOP state, has “chosen to consistently neglect this important public safety federal law.”

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/nj-unions-file-lawsuit-against-the-state-for-violation-of-leosa-act/?fbclid=IwAR11CUEEMIMPPtSrC_Kb1txNBfuCNUYriGyRLOk9F_uY2a8NPVaU860WgQ0

Now these "special citizens" aren't anymore!

Boo Hoo

Screw you, you are just a citizen, now.

Cry BABY GRAPES.png

• Agree 1