Sign in to follow this  
MedicYeti

Range 609, Rio Grande, Cape May County.

Just off exit 4 of the GSP is the lovely town of Rio Grande, Middle Township. "Rio" as its know by the locals is home to a number of motels (6 off the top of my head) that cater to unemployed, underemployed and recently released criminals. There have been a couple tent city's in the area over the years, housing society's best and brightest. I've only treated a few overdoses in Rio this year (ok we are only 12 days into the year but who cares).

United Uniforms in Rio has opened a gun shop then built a range, Range 609.

The range is a decent facility with around 20 lanes, all 15 yards deep. It's clean, well lit and the staff is friendly. For my visit I didn't know what to expect so I kept things simple with a 10/22 and a USFA Zip 22. There weren't others there so the SO was keeping watch over me (they don't know me so I don't care). The cost was around $20/hour for just the range. They have a decent selection of rentals but I didn't partake or ask about rental fees. It was a pleasant experience and I would go back, even though that means going through Rio.

Well you just explained our town, Millville. Except the tent cities are A fixture here 3 of them. And we have A unsupervised range that is free and open to the public, No rules no waiting.   Its the center city streets, also known as the Ville.

• Like 1