DevsAdvocate

Will a Glock light fit on a Kimber 1911?

I have decided to go for a Glock 19. I am gonna go to BulletHole tomorrow to see what they have and for what price. I also wanted to get night sights, and a Glock Light for it. I was curious if that light would also fit on my Kimber's accessory rail.

Any thought?

Also, are Glock 19C's available in NJ?

Most rails are gadget interchangeble

Many are not. The S&W TSW line has a unique rail. Glocks were unigue on some. Insight and Surfire were making adapters at one time for the lights matching them to the rails. It is best to check before you put any funds out.

Any particular reason you want the Glock light? You're probably better off with a Surefire X200/300 or a Streamlight TLR-1. I have one of the newer TLR-1's with the C4 LED that I got for less than 100 bux, and it is ridiculously bright. It comes with adapters to fit various handguns and longuns.

Any particular reason you want the Glock light? You're probably better off with a Surefire X200/300 or a Streamlight TLR-1. I have one of the newer TLR-1's with the C4 LED that I got for less than 100 bux, and it is ridiculously bright. It comes with adapters to fit various handguns and longuns.

+1 on the TLR-1 , GREAT light.

Most rails are gadget interchangeble

Many are not. The S&W TSW line has a unique rail. Glocks were unigue on some. Insight and Surfire were making adapters at one time for the lights matching them to the rails. It is best to check before you put any funds out.

Live and learn. Thanks for clarifying that.