Malsua

*SOLD* 2004 Dodge Ram 2500

So I'm moving to Florida.

I'm selling my truck and my Acura.

It's a 2004 Dodge Ram 2500.  Right now it has just under 65,000 miles.

10k as you see it with the light duty plow.   I'll sell the plow 1k or the truck without it for 9k.

I have pretty much replaced everything that can rust on this thing.

-New control arms
-All 4 calipers, rotors, pads less than 200 miles ago
-New brake lines
-Left front bearing assembly
-Power steering hose
-all coils
-fuel rail
-plugs
-HVAC flaps
-Battery
-End links
-Oil Pan
-Trans Pan
-Trans lines
-Oil changed in both eng/trans within 100 miles
-Has the factory snow plow kit with heavier springs and trans cooler
-Has an extra leaf in the rear
-32.7" tires
-New tonneau cover
-has rust and a few minor issues
Runs good. I will need to make a dump trip after our sale 
-I'm second owner, my mother was first owner.

It currently needs an O2 sensor.  Bank 2 sensor 2 which is the one right behind the cat.  I have the sensor but I sent my torch to Florida and I can't get it out.
It also needs some ABS attention on the left front sensor.   If you plug in the ABS pump the left front fires when you're turning and such. I unplugged it. The parking brake is also disconnected.
It stops just fine though.

We're having a Moving sale Saturday, 5-22.  The truck will be there.
Also selling the snow tires from my Acura.   Blizzaks, about  6k miles on them.  They are 5-114.3.     $300 for all 4 wheels and tires.
Also selling the Acura, but Carvana is offering $10,400 so I'm probably going to take that.

First person to show up with10k gets it.

20210515_192214.jpg

20210515_192137.jpg

20210515_192124.jpg

truck.jpg

Let me know how Carvana works out. I had them price out my Tacoma and their appraisal was significantly higher than all others. Wondering if there's a catch. Any way good luck and welcome to the free state of FL!

15 minutes ago, siderman said:

Let me know how Carvana works out. I had them price out my Tacoma and their appraisal was significantly higher than all others. Wondering if there's a catch. Any way good luck and welcome to the free state of FL!

I need my car for a  few more weeks then I'm just going to lock it in.  I was just honest about the condition(which is legitimately very good for age and miles).   There's nothing I'm hiding about it, so there will be no surprises.   Just put new tires on it too.  Ah well.   

It really is a great car and while I do have the room at our house(s) in Florida, I'd rather use the room for something else.

FYI, this particular Acura has an _UNLIMITED_ Mileage warranty until 2025 on the Engine and Transmission.  There was a trans issue(leaking water into the trans oil) in the first 10k or so of these things and mine was one of them that needed a new transmission at 29k miles.