Sign in to follow this  
axeman_g

IDPA @ SJSC

THE SHOOT IS ON!!!!!!!! THE SHOOT IS ON!!!!!!!! THE SHOOT IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!

As a member of the IDPA committee I assure you the shoot is on. The IDPA committee is having some difficulty with the clubs chief range safety officer who, in a childish move, removed our committees info from the clubs website. As a member of the IDPA Committee I apologise for any confusion, but I assure you we will be running the shoot. Please come out and you will have a great time.

For IDPA you can go to the line with 4 mags, i in the gun, 1 to top off the gun and 2 in mag pouches on your belt. Most of our stages do not require this mmany rounds. (IDPA limits each stage to 18 rounds max, not including make up shots.) The entire COF (Course of Fire) is around 50 shots, bring 65 or so and you should be fine. We will set up the Course tomorrow and shoot through it ourselves. I'll update this posting if any of the informatiion above changes.

Shoot Time 10am I think, (I'll also double check this tomorrow.)

South Jersey Shooting Club is located at 840 Piney Hollow Road, Winslow, NJ

Post any questions you have.

Come on out and enjoy.

Ron

medic... thanks. I am going to come with my p6 and only two mags anyway. I am just not comfortable with my FNP45 as of yet to try and compete with it, as well as finding a suitable holster for it.

If I cant finish a string because it is more then 17 rds, then i will throw rocks at the remaining targets.