KpdPipes

NJ-Legal 15 round PMags

only thing to be careful of Rich, a lot of people say they get hassled at ranges for the 30 rounder even if it's legal. Same thing about getting stopped by a cop with a hard on. Just a thought.

I cancelled my order for 15/30 from CProducts because some people questioned the legality of them and the possible hassle of proving them legal.

30rnd bodies are nice cuz the full size makes it easier to get a hold of the mag for reloads and what not. But, the extra scrutiny you get with them in NJ, isn't worth it IMHO. I went with PK90's new 15rnd PMAGs in a 20rnd body. They were delivered yesterday and they are awesome!

Dont get me Wrong i am NOT trying to Undercut Paul (PK90) in the least, just putting the source out there. One thing i Like about the Hendersons is that they engrave the mag body with the "15 round/NJ Legal" legend. You guys keep buying Paul's stocks out on me whenever he finished a batch of Mags :mrgreen: