If anyone is looking for .223, LTDammo just got some PMC .223 55gr. $7.99 for 20 or $359 for 1000 rounds . Prob the best price you're going to find right now for factory loaded .223 that isn't Wolf, and also 20 bux cheaper that what I paid for it a couple months ago. I've bought from them before and they are GTG. Shipping was about 15 bux if I remember correctly.

NOTE: They recently changed their shipping policy and by default, the shipment requires a signature. If you do not need a signature, say so in the notes, and he'll take $2.50 off the shipping. Otherwise, make sure someone is home to sign for it :)

I don't doubt it. I bought a bunch of it a couple months ago, but haven't shot any of it yet, so can't speak from personal experience on whether it shoots dirty or not. That said, before I bought it, it did some research and didn't read anything horrible about it. For the price, and given the current limited availability of ammo, I think it's decent for plinking/training ammo.

I don't doubt it. I bought a bunch of it a couple months ago, but haven't shot any of it yet, so can't speak from personal experience on whether it shoots dirty or not. That said, before I bought it, it did some research and didn't read anything horrible about it. For the price, and given the current limited availability of ammo, I think it's decent for plinking/training ammo.

Never had problems with it. Just spent more time clean the gun after. But I only used it with a mini 14 which eats any ammo without problems.