tinyboy

Anyone ever buy ammo from Gunbroker.com?

No ammo but I've bought 4 handguns on GB. No problems at all. Smooth as butter. Make sure you check out the seller's feedback and number of sales. You can get a pretty good idea of who you are dealing with. If there is any doubt, you can email or call the seller. Best bet is dealing with someone who also has a retail store. The only issue can be gun condition as this can vary from seller to seller. You have the right to ask for more detailed pictures as well. If the seller refuses, move on to the next one.

I've made 2 purchases on GB - one for a handgun and another for some AR mags. Both deals went smoothly for me. Like any other auction site, Caveat Emptor - Let the Buyer Beware. Do your research on the seller and trust your gut. If something feels off, it probably is. Ask any questions before placing a bid. If you don't get the answers you want, move onto another auction.

And as far as ammo goes, make sure you're buying factory loaded ammo and not ammo some dude is reloading in his basement.