124gr9mm

Henry Golden Boy .22lr/short lever action - $425

Up for sale is my Henry Golden Boy lever rifle in .22lr/short.

VERY fun, accurate and cool rifle.

I purchased this gun in 2018 from the original owner.  He said that he only had one range trip with it, so it was essentially new.  I used it to teach my four kids to shoot and for several outing at the .22 plinking range at Cherry Ridge.  Let's say 2000 +/- rounds from them.

The action is great and the rifle has a good weight to it, so there's pretty much no recoil (like most .22's).

There are some scuffs to the wood on the right side of the rifle (you can see in the pics).  We didn't realize that the rifle next to it in the safe was bumping it each time it went in and out.  Otherwise there have never been any drops/damage or failures of any kind.

The brass has always been covered by the original sock it came with, so it's in great shape.

Unlike a semi-auto, the lever action runs any kind of .22 ammo you have (including .22 short) so it's a great way to use up the "leftover" container that's sitting around.

Here's what the Henry people say:
"It features a blued octagonal barrel, American walnut stock, brass buttplate with a gleaming Brasslite receiver and barrel band. Adding to the historic authenticity is the adjustable buckhorn-type rear sight. It balances well and makes for highly accurate offhand shooting. The smooth action associated with Henry rifles opens and shuts with the effortless slickness and left-handed shooters can safely use any of Henry's lever action rifles."

Sale includes:

- Henry Golden Boy .22lr/short lever rifle
- Original box and sock (that covers the brass)

Price is $425.

The ONLY trade I'd do is for a H&K P30SK (which I'll be buying after selling a few things off) plus cash on my part (obviously).

First person to post they'll take it and follows up via PM will win.  You must have matching NJ FID and Drivers license

Transfer fees are the responsibility of the buyer.  I'm in North Jersey so I'd prefer to meet at FFS, Reloaderz, Gun for Hire, RTSP Randolph or another range that's reasonably close to the Wayne, NJ area.

Thanks.

Henry1.thumb.png.b5fbbce085eec8642cc3f2f9b14519bc.pngHenry2.thumb.png.adaee7e4b18aebed374c090ca7a38f67.pngHenry3.thumb.png.18f32e2cf1c4e0576d95f7ba1061a873.pngHenry4.thumb.png.2b3623811298e39b343fe0cff52bbe36.pngHenry5.thumb.png.ba6eec4d03188c6aa970e0ad24b05d02.pngHenry6.thumb.png.108fbefac97ddae1bbe712f1af52c3d2.png