Mrs. Peel

Chester Classic Car Show... Saturday, May 20th (Rain date: Sunday)

I know there's a lot of car buffs on here... and I just came across this today (or I would have posted it earlier). The town of Chester (in Morris County) is having a classic car show on its Main Street tomorrow. It's $10 to enter your vehicle... or free if you just want to stroll around and gawk. I haven't been to it before, so can't provide any info other than what's at the link below:

https://patch.com/new-jersey/mendham-chester/annual-classic-car-show-rolls-chester-spring?utm_term=article-slot-1&utm_source=newsletter-daily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter&user_email=f1110801da6f4d5f4343dd3c7b60c34d828480b0985ee5522cdf258f7555bf19

• Like 1

On 5/19/2023 at 5:54 PM, Mrs. Peel said:

I know there's a lot of car buffs on here... and I just came across this today (or I would have posted it earlier). The town of Chester (in Morris County) is having a classic car show on its Main Street tomorrow. It's $10 to enter your vehicle... or free if you just want to stroll around and gawk. I haven't been to it before, so can't provide any info other than what's at the link below:

https://patch.com/new-jersey/mendham-chester/annual-classic-car-show-rolls-chester-spring?utm_term=article-slot-1&utm_source=newsletter-daily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter&user_email=f1110801da6f4d5f4343dd3c7b60c34d828480b0985ee5522cdf258f7555bf19

Will there be pork roll?  Asking for a friend.  :p

• Haha 1
  • FacePalm 1